At Crook Log Dental Practice the care of our patients and our staff is our utmost priority. Like all UK healthcare providers, we are very closely monitoring the spread of coronavirus and operating in line with national advice and guidance from Public Health England and NHS England.
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL THE SURGERY AND POSTPONE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
1 – Do you or anyone in your family have a fever (>37.8oC)?
2 – Do you or anyone in your family have a cough, or change in taste/smell?
3 – Are you or anyone in your household self-isolating, vulnerable or shielding?
4 – Have you or anyone in your family tested positive for COVID-19? If yes, have you or the person in your household recovered/has it been 14 days since diagnosis or 7 days since the onset of symptoms?
5 – Have you travelled internationally in the last 14 days?
We have always, and continue to, maintain the strictest of infection control measures. These measures have now been increased further to ensure safety of all concerned. Please could you follow the guidance below before, during and after your visit with us:
· The practice is no longer operating a walk-in service: do not come in early. If you are early, please remain in your car/outside the building until it’s time for your appointment.
· WCs will not be available, therefore visit the toilet before you attend.
· Please bring your own face mask.
· A nurse will welcome you in. She will provide you with alcohol hand gel to use. Your temperature will be checked on entry and recorded. Please do not take any paracetamol before attending as this makes readings inaccurate.
· Apart from minors and those who lack capacity, we are only able to see the patient concerned, please do not attend with friends or family members.
· Where possible please do not bring additional items with you, e.g. bags, coats, etc..
· We are avoiding cash transactions and therefore prefer card payments.
For your information and to put your mind at ease, all our staff are screened on a daily basis and throughout the day by the practice manager.
Finally, thank you for your custom and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Crook Log Dental Practice